Scotchgard, leather and vinyl protector
- Helps preserve the appearance of leather and vinyl in cars, trucks and vans
- Scotchgard™ creates a barrier to the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays
- Reduces chances of leather drying out and cracking
- Produces a rich satin sheen
Scotchguard automotive fabric and upholstery protector
- Helps preserve the appearance of upholstery and fabric in cars, trucks and vans
- Scotchgard™ helps repel liquids and block stains
- Reduces the likelihood that spills will soil fabrics
- Resists both oil- and water-based contaminants
Rust proofing protection
- Increases the resale value of your vehicle. A rust-free car is worth more to a buyer.
- Extends your car's lifespan. By properly protecting the undercarriage, body panels and mechanical parts your vehicle will last longer.
- Reduces repair costs. If left untreated, rust can spread to brake lines and cables, even your vehicle's electrical system.
- Safer vehicle. Over time corrosion will compromise the structural integrity of your car.
- For direct application to automotive bare or primed metal
- Typical areas of applications are door skins, rocker panels, interior quarter panels, etc.